Friday, March 10, 2006

 

CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS POST

I've just been notified by Lisa Hurd Walker with gather.com that I made an error in a previous post about a citizen journalism scholarship.

Here's Lisa's message:

"First I wanted to thank you for posting the announcement about our student journalism contest on Gather.com. There is one slight correction I wanted to mention which is that the number of internships we will be offering at The Huffington Post is actually 4 in total (2 grads, 2 undergrads including scholarship winners), not 10 as posted on your 3/2/06 entry. If it’s not to much trouble to change it, we would really appreciate it. Again, thanks so much for the contest mention and I look forward to seeing lots of entries from UT-Austin."


I also sincerely hope there's lots of UT-Austin entrys!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

To become a member of this blog, email laurablewitt86@gmail.com or spjaustin@gmail.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?