Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

From Dr. Sylvie

Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Claire Harlin
Subject: internship opp.
To: George Sylvie

Hi Dr. Sylvie,
I am still on your mailing list from being enrolled in your class last semester and have enjoyed getting e-mails regarding job and internship opportunities. I have an opportunity I was hoping you could help me with by sending to your list of current and former students. I am a Journalism Senior and have been working as the assistant editor of a new publication to start in Austin June 2. It's called the Fugitive Post and will focus on crime-related issues. More can be found out about the semi-weekly
publication at www.thefugitivepost.com. We are looking for reporters and photographers that will start out as volunteer for the first two issues and can be eligible for a salary after that. I think it is a great opportunity to help get a publication off the ground, and working with the very talented staff involved in this publication has been incredibly fulfilling for me... Let me know if you would be willing to help recruit employees from the J-school and I can send you a better "ad" with more information.

Thanks a bunch!

Claire Harlin

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

To become a member of this blog, email laurablewitt86@gmail.com or spjaustin@gmail.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?