Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Job opportunity emailed to SPJ President Amina Benchouia

Hello Amina,

I am writing to inform you of some paid internship opportunities that TSS
Media Group will be providing students of UT. TSS Media is launching an
online publication, called The Student Section, in the Fall 2006 documenting
the more interesting aspects of daily college life. I am in the process of
recruiting student journalists that may be interested in getting involved
with this project.

As the President of the Society of Professional Journalists, I thought you
or some of your members might enjoy becoming a part of the team we are
putting together on UT. I am in town till early Saturday, and would love to
meet with you or anyone that you could pass this information onto.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. I appreciate
your time.


John Forszpaniak
Director of Sales
TSS Media Group, LLC
(786) 877-6758

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

To become a member of this blog, email laurablewitt86@gmail.com or spjaustin@gmail.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?